Sunday 2 October 2011

Journey through my summer in NYC

Summer in NYC has been the best experience I have ever had ! I met so many people, I made so many friends, I experience so many cool things, and saw so many things that I never dreamed of seeing !!! and its all thank to me ! hihi 

2011 has been one of the most interesting years for me so far ! With after so many years of hard work I finally accomplished to Compose my best work which it got me my best grade in all 4 years in college and earned me a respect with my professors which they personally asked me to go back and do a research in Composition and Sound Art !!!! Being unsure with what I wanted to do after graduation I decided to fallow my dream and head to NYC since being in LoVe with the city forever. 

I started emailing music management companies to find my self an summer internship, it took ages as most big companies require school credit. Finally after 1 and a half month search I received an email from Gold Village Entertainment wanting to interviewing me. Thankfully I secure a place after my phone interview and started my J1 visa process :) 

It was mid May when I headed to US, and from there my journey began in the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment